Survey of 1008 users finds that majority (71.2%) find auto-play videos annoying.…
- /Archive by category ' Academic '
Archive For: Academic
A survey of 1,001 users* shows that most web users skim and scan through web content looking for items of interest.
- Sample Size: 1001
- Targeting Audience: Users on websites in the Google Surveys publisher network
Age: All Ages
URL, Encryption and Brand Name
Primary trust signal on the web is the URL of the page which is used to establish two main criteria:
Around 21% of surveyed users check the URL to establish whether they’re on …
- 55% of Australians have purchased online using their mobile phone
- 2 out of 3 have spent more than $10 on an item
- Low value transactions linked to digital products such as books, apps, games and phone credit
- Repeated buying behaviour
New research shows that organic links on the web often exist for explicitly promotional reasons.
A study of linking behaviour on the web was conducted between May and June 2016 in hope to understand the following:
- Why web publishers link
Who remembers audio cassettes? To find your favourite song you had to wind the tape while guessing when to stop. Today we can random access our media but there just isn’t a way to know the exact point of interest …
Our aim was to determine whether phrases surrounding non-link URL citations on the web act as an off-site ranking factor. For the purpose of our experiment we had 42 citation pages indexed. Each page contained a written URL of our …