Our survey of 1,000 Australians in October 2019 shows that most respondents read online because it’s free and convenient. Most of them do it to keep up with news and stay up to date with current affairs, but another big …
In October 2019, Dejan Marketing research team conducted an open-ended survey involving 1,500 Australians. We asked them to describe what frustrates them the most when reading online …
Webmaster and marketers rejoice! Google has introduced fresh data in Search Console and is visible in both the graph and the data table. Your search performance statistics can now be less than 24 hours old which is amazing.
In order to improve the quality of the web and most importantly, lead by example, Google should:
- Add rel=”sponsored” or nofollow to its past and current sponsored links through webmaster outreach
- Create a company-wide policy for the use of rel=”sponsored”
Dejan Marketing team surveyed 1,500 Australian Google users and asked how long they review search results before they decide which website to visit.
- 53% of our respondents stated they take up to five seconds
- 25% click between six and ten
- Google utilises user behaviour signals to evaluate quality of their results.
- Traditional search quality analysis models are not fit for analysis of modern SERPs.
- CAS is a new user behaviour model developed by Google (clicks, attention, satisfaction).
- The new model
- Google Discover can send a lot of traffic, but is underutilised by marketers
- To enter, your page must “peak and sustain” user interest (e.g. organic, EDM, social ads)
- Learn to tune your feed to spot trends and
Survey of 1008 users finds that majority (71.2%) find auto-play videos annoying.…