For a company that constantly preaches the importance of good user experience, Google has been unusually stubborn about one matter – labelling paywall in their search results. The issue is not even up for a debate, anyone …
- /Archive by category ' Internet and Tech '
Archive For: Internet and Tech
Dejan Marketing team surveyed 1,500 Australian Google users and asked how long they review search results before they decide which website to visit.
- 53% of our respondents stated they take up to five seconds
- 25% click between six and ten
Survey of 1008 users finds that majority (71.2%) find auto-play videos annoying.…
A little lightning bolt shows next to some results in Google.
What do you think it means?
That’s what we asked 1,000 web users from the United States and found that most of them either didn’t know or didn’t care.…
In the order of importance, the trust factors for online content are:
- Content Properties. Title, spelling, grammar, style, language and presence of quick answers.
- Proof. Quotes, links, references and citations.
- Publisher Reputation. Brand, website or publisher reputation.
- Author Reputation. Familiarity
- Show people a photo of your product
- Ask them what they would type into a search engine if they were looking for it
- Discover new attributes, concepts and synonyms you haven’t considered before
- Expand your keyword research by
New research shows that organic links on the web often exist for explicitly promotional reasons.
A study of linking behaviour on the web was conducted between May and June 2016 in hope to understand the following:
- Why web publishers link
There’s no inherent ranking benefit at all.
John Mueller has just published a new Q&A post called addressing common questions and misconceptions around gTLDs.
An interesting discussion took place on Google+ when Jon Hogg asked whether Google completely ignores TLDs.…