SEM Services

DEJAN SEM offers multi-platform advertising solutions to businesses focused on improving their online reach and targeting. This is achieved through the building and ongoing optimisation of accounts by experienced online marketers. We not only offer PPC Management but can also assist with: search engine optimisation (SEO), social media marketing (SMM) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO).

Pay Per Click Management

The core focus of DEJAN SEM is Pay Per Click Advertising using platforms such as Google AdWords or Yahoo! & Bing. We have no lock-in contracts for our PPC Management services and are therefore continuously striving to achieve the lowest possible cost per acquisition (CPA) for your company.

Google Advertising

The most popular form of PPC advertising is Google AdWords. Google currently has around 70% market share in Australia, with Yahoo! and Bing taking most of the remaining 30%. Many companies are choosing professional AdWords Management due to the increasing sophistication of the AdWords platform. If you would like your Google Advertising managed by one of Australia’s most capable teams please call 1300 123 736.