- /Articles posted by ' Dan Petrovic '
- /Page 3
SEO is supposed to be strategic. There’s just too much work to do it all at once. By following my framework you’ll be able to easily surface extraordinary opportunities and prioritise your work accordingly.
In the last two articles I’ve …
This is the second in the series of our predictive analytics posts. In the first article we presented the concept of getting more clicks without increasing rank. Now we’ll dive deeper into data analysis and practical spread-sheeting tips.Why…
Organic search traffic can be improved without increasing rankings.
All search results compete for user attention. An attractive search snippet on the second position can get as many or more clicks as a poorly presented first result.What is click-through…
URL, Encryption and Brand Name
Primary trust signal on the web is the URL of the page which is used to establish two main criteria:
Around 21% of surveyed users check the URL to establish whether they’re on …
In the order of importance, the trust factors for online content are:
- Content Properties. Title, spelling, grammar, style, language and presence of quick answers.
- Proof. Quotes, links, references and citations.
- Publisher Reputation. Brand, website or publisher reputation.
- Author Reputation. Familiarity
- Show people a photo of your product
- Ask them what they would type into a search engine if they were looking for it
- Discover new attributes, concepts and synonyms you haven’t considered before
- Expand your keyword research by
- 55% of Australians have purchased online using their mobile phone
- 2 out of 3 have spent more than $10 on an item
- Low value transactions linked to digital products such as books, apps, games and phone credit
- Repeated buying behaviour
New research shows that organic links on the web often exist for explicitly promotional reasons.
A study of linking behaviour on the web was conducted between May and June 2016 in hope to understand the following:
- Why web publishers link